Acadian Asset Management, the international equity specialist, required a thought leadership campaign to raise awareness of the brand amongst institutional investors.
The brief focussed on increasing awareness of Acadian’s investment edge through thought leadership to target top tier institutional, wealth management, family office and private banking publications.
Peregrine sourced content ideas and suggested topics to the Acadian team. Peregrine also repurposed the existing white papers and research for thought leadership purposes. The content was either edited or produced by the in-house investment writers at Peregrine.
Six pieces of coverage were published in the period of eight months in the following media titles: Portfolio Institutional, Investment and Pensions Europe (IPE), Funds Europe, Investment Europe, WealthBriefing.
The following investment themes were explored:
- Dispelling Myths in Frontier Bond Markets
- Can quants be responsible investors?
- Japan outlook - For Japan, think small...
- Managed volatility and interest rate sensitivity
- Historical comparison of emerging markets and frontier markets
- Systematic quant uncovers EM small-cap opportunity