Harvest Global Investments, the Asian and Chinese markets specialist asset manager with over $110bn in AUM, has briefed Peregrine Communications to help with the global business expansion.
The brief included messaging, website design and media relations:
- To create a unified brand of Harvest Global Investments, aimed at an institutional investor audience outside of China.
- To produce key messages underpinning market opportunities, and how the Harvest team’s capabilities can take advantage.
- To create a media relations strategy, and establish a tactical implementation plan for media outreach in Europe and in Asia.
- A new website aimed at a global institutional investor audience has been launched. Peregrine created content and sourced imagery.
- Additional design ideas were created for print and digital advertising, social media and white papers to align Harvest with a unified global brand.
- Peregrine established 70 media opportunities in the first ten months in the UK, Switzerland, Sweden, Luxembourg, Italy, HK, and Singapore, including an FTfm face-to-face profile for the group’s CEO.