On the 21st and 22nd March, Anthony Payne and Alan O’Sullivan will be giving a dynamic and interactive presentation on the findings of ‘Online but off-message’, the inaugural Peregrine Communications’ report on digital presence and content marketing in the asset management industry. The presentation will take place at the European Convention Center, Luxembourg, as part of the ALFI European Asset Management Conference.
The report is a study of over 100 asset managers and uncovers how they are using their digital presence and content marketing to communicate and build their brand with investors. Topics covered will include:
- What lessons can be learned from manager’s best (and worst) practices on integrated digital marketing?
- Is a company’s size and heritage a factor in the success of their digital production?
- Are asset managers embracing social media? – and if so, do they have any preferences?
- Importantly, did the content used by a company and its preferred outlets lead to a tangible increase in brand awareness?
- Do asset managers believe digital presence is a relevant concern for them?
The ALFI European Asset Management Conference brings together some 500 delegates from more than 25 countries and is run by the Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (“ALFI”), the official representative body for the Luxembourg investment fund industry, which was set up in November 1988 to promote its development.
If you are attending the conference, we look forward to seeing you there. If you are not attending, but you would like to discuss the report and your firm’s digital presence, please contact us or download the report.