Peregrine Comms Team Analyst
Peregrine is an international specialist financial services marketing and communications agency, offering corporate communications, digital, design and branding with strategic insight. We are set apart by our 19-year track record, working on international briefs with global reach. We have a genuinely integrated team across New York and London, with some of the most experienced people in the industry.
During your time here, you can expect to rotate between different teams, supporting them in their day to day client work. Responsibilities will include:
- Analysing financial and asset management media for news trends
- Clipping and summarising client press coverage
- Helping identify specific journalists and media opportunities to engage on behalf of our client base
- Contributing to or leading research projects
- Writing first draft press release and briefing notes
- Helping organise eventU
- Video interviews
- Collaborating with the design team and other marketers
- Creating content for website/email outs/social media/blogs
- Pay: The position pays $15 per hour, payable in arrears on the Wednesday before the last Friday of each
- Holiday: 5 days over the set 3 month period, excluding bank holidays
- Birthday off if falls on a weekday.
- Breakfast provided on a Thursday
- Training: Third party firms visit to discuss the latest trends in marketing Past speakers have covered topics such as the role of apps and push marketing in mobile strategies, the importance of tracking engagement via analytics, the correct use of social media in crisis situations and training on standard marketing communications software such as Roxhill / Siganl AI. We provide training for industry standard software such as media databases and digital marketing packages
- Team building exercises: Ranging from the odd night out to attending educational exhibitions on themes relevant to our space: marketing, communications, technology, design and finance.