At Peregrine, our Account Supervisors are the lynchpins of account teams. They are the day-to-day leads on accounts, liaising with client contacts and taking charge of all activities. They are meticulous planners with an eye for detail and superb organizational skills. Our Account Supervisors need to have extensive media relations skills to help guide the junior team in making sure all deliverables are met on time and to exceptional standards. To deliver specialist marketing and communications strategies our team members need to be subject matter experts with experience in the investment management space and within that, the alternative investment industry.
At Peregrine we are a close-knit team and as such nobody is “boxed-in” to their role, there is significant opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects and tasks. The core responsibilities of the Account Supervisor are listed below but these can be expanded or added to where appropriate.
- Approx. 5+ years of experience
- B.S. in Public Relations, Communications or related field
- Demonstrable experience in investment management and related fields e.g. fintech, service providers etc.
Account Management/Client Services
- The account lynchpin between NY/UK/Design/Digital and the main day-to-day contact for client
- Understand clients, their market and competitors
- Consistently delivers to clients and maintains a good working relationship
- Generate new ideas and value-add initiatives
- Manage projects and ensure implementation
- Look for ways to increase client satisfaction and flag with senior team Comms Skills
- Substantial input to client planners - implement and oversee teams’ delivery
- Strong writing skills for content generation and review of materials developed by the account team
- Ensure key messages are injected into all external content
- Use personal media contacts to secure effective media relations
- Lead by example with phone pitching and email pitches
- Host client media interviews (trade/online and tier 1)
- Assess news stories unearthed by AEs/SAEs and highlight best ones to clients
- Support on messaging creation by mirroring interviews, compiling all necessary information and making recommendations to senior team on direction of messaging
- Participate in media training sessions
- Provides support on script writing and film project management as required.
- Assist senior team in selling digital services to clients
- Incorporate digital strategy in client planners
- Solid understanding and experience of digital strategy - SEO, SEM, LinkedIn campaigns, Google Ads, and PPC
- Understanding of HubSpot
- Complete campaign reporting
- Develop proposal writing
- Contribute to pitch preparation & confident at discussing daily account management at pitch
- Clear communication & strong presentation skills
- Develop and maintain contacts
- Manage AE’s/SAE’s/Interns – ensure they meet deadlines and work effectively with journalists
- Positive relationships with team, proactively give constructive feedback